Thursday, December 23, 2010

Going Mobile


So I has me this new phone and I gots me this app that allows me to post to my blog from the great wide open.
Point is, I am trying to expand and improve my digital footprint. A blog that is updated once a month and a dormant twitter account are hardly the way to go. But what with having little free time, the computer doubling as the tv, and the previous inability to update anytime/anywhere, things just kept failing to get off the ground.

Well.

I figure I hate deadlines and obligations (mostly because I fulfill them, I guess I was raised right or something) but if I set some up maybe it will keep me honest, as they say.

So I'm going to aim low - updates twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday (whether I've got anything to say or not).

Let's see how it goes.

No comments: